Sunday, November 22, 2015

NO DUI FOR ME THIS CHRISTMAS

Parties,Boat rides, Parang, black cake, pastelles, ham and ponche D creme, and hey don't forget the wild meat, sorrel and ginger beer. Plenty advertisements designed to make you shop till you drop. Hmm? I'm in the mood for Christmas!

Yet this Christmas while I intend to have a good time and have already put up my Christmas tree, I'm not leaving out the Christ in Christmas.  So I'm holding off on anything that will distract.

So partner if you want the ham lamb and jam for Christmas check out the neighbors next door. I have no intention of crashing the family car, of driving under the influence, of getting a hangover for Christmas and having regrets afterwards.This Christmas will be low keyed, prayerful and sober.

Hope to see you after Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment